Sunday, August 3, 2014

project-love



Love : a solemn word en-coated with liquid ironclad lines - an ordainer oracle within a human's heart. Relieving, yet often sacrosanct. Handle it with care, won't you please?

----------------------------  


The grandeur of vector art was actually something I'm trying to grasp upon my early teenage era, yet my bezier honings didn't satisfy me much as my Photoshop expertise - a proverbial point which stays true until this very moment. What happened with this experiment, though, omitted a very contradictory result to what my rational thoughts expected previously.

Below picture is my attempt on further furnishing the already pleasure-laden vector result, which - as you might've predicted - resulted in my displeasure. I decided to attach it here anyway as it's actually not so disastrous - some might enjoy the softer, fuzzier pinkish embrace radiated by the image below.

Oh, and doing this is like recollecting memories of a long-forgotten love, to be frank (I'll let people speculate whether there's a special person I'm dedicating this vector to or not here). In the meantime, free to use this sprite of mine elsewhere - credit is not mandatory but paramountly appreciated.

Sweet dreams (:

No comments:

Post a Comment