Friday, June 26, 2015

every ailment has its own medication; every faint glow has its own scintillation

Before proceeding further I'd like to inform that the following passage is an excerpt extracted from a joint post-tantrum conversation I made with someone back then, with several edits being made to a respectable extent. I'd like to thank the particular person beforehand for being an extremely supportive individual that have brought an epiphany upon me amidst my lingering frustration - my heartfelt and kindmost thanks, really.

----------------------------

Hi there. Firstly I confer my salutations to you upon your kind listening overture - it's highly appreciated.

You know, within this desperation I really wanted to convert my destructive wills into a deep and serious writing here but I can't manage to stipulate myself into that trance-like state of chanting words yet... I'll try my best to do so, though - reflecting to my past altering words had been proven to be a substantial cure for a developing chaos-in-heart.

I do believe the world is beautiful out there. Wander around within a capricious manner and one could discover soothing scapes and ambience with ease. Atop of that I also believe that the world's grandiose majesty is timelessly being preserved by many as well - with it's one-moiety acted to sequentially attempt to enhance the alluring beauty further, even.

Yet, there are people who went on a blind destructive rampage with his/her negative thoughts and hatreds, causing the entire world he/she stands in to gradually diminish. Now, take a step back, and let the thoughts wonder - wouldn't his/her existence wouldn't even be eventual if not because of the preservers' act in the first place?

It's basically this - on the preservers' point-of-view, it's extremely heartbreaking when someone's negativity overwhelmed and ruined the world in which a plentiful amount of love and effort had been poured into its versatile construct, even when the antagonistic abhorrence was directed to the object in question and not to the subject.

Further speaking - I wonder why there are people out there having its mind being hived with negativity and even more negative energy.

What blinded their eyes upon this world's lovely wonders?

What blinded their eyes so they can only see gloomy shadows instead of soothing lights?

And furthermore, how to unveil the dark mist that lies deep within?

The phrase 'the amount of hatred existed in the world nowadays made me want to do [...] tbh' is actually something that I wanted to express for a long time. I know [...] isn't the right way and even when I typed that back then I'm not even close to considering it, but still...

It's an enormous heartbreak to see such thing you and your trusted friends loved and preserved for a long time being shattered thanks to others' grueling aversive doings.

----------------------------

Look, I don't really know what to reply with at this point, really... In the end I've calmed myself down thanks to the well-received supports from various generous accolades.

Still, to this date I still dreamed to live in a haven where hatred is nonexistent, though...

Pour love into the equation and a tranquil pathway to positive progression will ensue. Set your sights ahead and tighten your inner focus - awaiting now is a soothing light which irradiates a nurturing calm. Had a barrier stood somewhere in-between let the affection overpowering by its own majesty. Be this done right, and happiness won't solely struck upon your gorgeous psyche - others will be gratefully happy as well. 

I guess it's safe to deliver my heartfelt thanks upon you at this point - a thanks for reminding me again how a seemingly-contraptic machinery called heart could be rejuvenated simply by a luminous smile from others garnered through love.

The power of love is amazing, isn't it? 

----------------------------

This writing is unfinished at this moment as I've still got few more things to add at a later date - as I've spent yet another wholesome day being immersed in words, sleep is what being the cardinal thing for me at the time being.

As always, I wished you all the accompaniment of ataraxic sweet dreams in your sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment